Tuesday 4 December 2012

Mooring shuffle

Percy came to Fradley click here for the final leg. I was back at Fradley today and moved Waterlily onto the mooring of Don't Panic. Mandy is recovering from a bad accident and is, with permission, recovering on the Junction/keepers permit moorings. This will allow me to sort out the sale.... just getting valuations, then depending what I decide we will publish the details here.

 Waterlily will make someone a very nice boat..... we have done a lot of work on her in all the right places !



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting Percy to his new mooring

Norwyn

Nev Wells said...

Norwyn, thanks - any update on Shell Bell? Mercia are coming to value Waterlily tomorrow.

Nev

Anonymous said...

Shellbell sold today -- new and used were very good they aren't the cheapest but they do present the boats well and keep them washed down I think they could keep you updated a bit more than they do - they do give you a monthly update of hits the boat gets from the Internet but basically that dosnt mean a lot - would I recommend them yes I would good luck with selling waterlily

Norwyn

Nev Wells said...

Hi Norwyn

Well done on selling the boat mixed feelings I suppose. Thanks for the information on the brokers it will depend on what they think Waterlily is worth I suppose but based on what you have said we may opt for them

Regards

Anonymous said...

Yes mixed feelings indeed but the idea was to spend as much time as possible on board but with the family commitments that wasn't possible