Wednesday 8 February 2012

More blogs to follow

I use my blog list on the right as an indicator to me that one of my fellow bloggers has posted. I have noticed some are dropping off and some not at all. Some with explained reason, some not.

I followed a few links on other bloggers sites and found myself adding a quite a few more active boaty blogs. I used the simple rule of if they had blogged in February I'd add them. So welcome all to my blog roll and specifically the Ian and Irene Jameison  who are following this attempt at a part time boater blog.

Nev

5 comments:

Sue said...

Nev,

Looking at your lists I see NP has the wrong link in the first list in backwards order but is OK on the 'recently updated' one!

Ian and Irene Jameison said...

Hi Nev,
We also have 3 solar panels on our boat. This gives us 170 W more then enough to keep up with the running of the fridge. The two smaller panels had been stuck to the roof but Ian found that mounting them on a frame gave him more output. The large panel is mounted on a rotating frame which is ideal for winter or summer use as it can be angled toward the sun. See our post at http://nbfreespirit.blogspot.com/2011/09/ian-thats-job-well-done.html
By the way. Thanks for the mention in your last post. Its always nice to find new blogs to read. Keep up the good work.
Irene.

Nick Holt said...

Hi Nev

Hope you don't mind me being very cheeky, but as you're adding blog-links I wondered if you'd consider our boat blog too, it's been active since September 2011 and charts the renovation of our old boat, I'd love to know what you think of it,

very best wishes

Nick

Andy Tidy said...

Nev - Nick'd blogsite is well worth a look. One to watch.

Nev Wells said...

Sue,

Sorted now - enjoy the big boat cruise. Ian & Irene, I considered the stick on but preferred the less permanent taxi magnet mounted option. I'm off to read the link you provided now. Nick, I've added a link your site always happy to have another blog to read. Capt - got my vote already good luck

Nev