Tuesday 3 January 2012

Vote Andy Tidy for CART boaters representative

Andy is Capt Ahab and will be getting my vote for one of the four CART boating representatives.

I want someone who is not a full time committee member but someone who has a boat and uses it. Combine this with Andy's day job experience gives me absolute confidence Andy will do the job.

It's a large committee with a small boater representation. We want people on it with a voice as I fear we could be the unheard majority. My biggest fear it the canals can exist to support many users cheaply  - its the big linked infrastructure costs that allow us to carry on using the canals as they were designed for - boats.

I don't want to end up a static attraction I want to be a moving one

Vote Andy Tidy for our CART boaters representative.


Click here for his mini manifesto

No comments: